Sunday, May 16, 2010

Americans seeking political asylum outside of US?

The below [found here]

justiceranger justiceranger is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2
American seek political asylum in Scotland!

News Tip: American/Texas state Citizen seeks political asylum in Scotland.

I am Clarence Malcolm, descendant of the noble highlander clan "Malcolm." Scotland is my ancient homeland and I herald the "Malcolm" coat of arms [see: http://clanmaccallummalcolm.3acres.org]...but as a freeborn United States national and soveriegn Citizen of the State of Texas, I have been severely feloniously persecuted as a political dissident against U.S. government war-mongering [I'm a peace activist], political genocide against the State Citizenry of the USA [State Citizens are the "We the People" bona fide "official ruling power and authority" over U.S. government], severely physically TORTURED by U.S. paramilitary forces, and I have also been forced into an intolerable condition of involuntary servitude. These are all felony crimes in America.

Americans have been betrayed by the United States federal municipal corporation. Private ownership of property has been wholly abolished. We don’t own our automobiles, our land, our houses, our national parks or even our children. The corporate STATE has acquired the superior/ paramount “bailee” ownership interest in everything that we call “private property.” Rogue lawyers, bankers and politicians have transformed the U.S. into a massive organized crime syndicate. The imperialistic, totalitarian corporate U.S. government has grown so horribly out-of-control that rogues therein planned, executed and then covered-up (and continue to cover-up) the mass murder of nearly 3,000 Americans in the “false-flag” 911 so-called terrorist attack on the World Trade Center and Pentagon. Murderous rogues in Congress, the White House, the mainstream media, and the Pentagon/U.S. Military, the FBI, the CIA and other government agencies intentionally collaborated in orchestrating and executing this outrageous betrayal of “We the People.” American liberty is being systematically annihilated by rampant organized criminals operating within the U.S. government and its political subsidiaries. See: Alex Jones' Infowars.com :: There is a War on for Your Mind!, ..:: Reopen 9/11 - Catch the Real Terrorists ::.., and Letsroll911.org - 911 Was An Inside Job - Time for a Revolution.

I have much to say about my POLITICAL PERSECUTION IN THE U.S. but if you're interested, you can read about it at Letter to President Hugo Chavez seeking Asylum!. I am the first American to ever have applied for political asylum in Venezuela. I have decided not to go there, however, because the U.S. may invade Venezuela at a later date and President Chavez has been targeted by the CIA for assassination--and continues to be targeted. I've decided that my ancient homeland of Scotland is my best choice because English is the language spoken by my brothers and sisters there.

I work as a private criminal investigator for a renowned retired FBI Division Chief, Ted L. Gunderson [see: www.tedgunderson.com]. Take one look at this website and you'll understand why the U.S. government hates Ted and me. We have been exposing U.S. government crime and corruption for many years. I have had two assassination attempts against me and Ted has had about a dozen attempts on his life or to severely harm him since he retired as a Senior Special Agent in Charge in 1979.

I have never visited Scotland but I wish to live in Argyll near my clan's ancient castle of Duntrune in Loch Crinan.

I would very much appreciate any information that my brothers and sisters in Scotland can provide me as to how I may best proceed with applying for political asylum in Scotland. Will I be the first American to have ever sought political refugee status in Scotland? Will my Scot brothers and sisters welcome me? Will I be allowed to continue my protests against the corrupt U.S. government from Scotland? I need answers fast because America is no long a free country. It is, in fact, a FASCISTOID TOTALITARIAN POLICE STATE. I am a genuine victim of political persecution and certainly I qualify for political refugee status!!!!

Thank you for your kind consideration of this matter. I do welcome the sharing of this blog with your fellow Scots, human rights organizations in Scotland and with Scotland news media.


* * * *
* * * *

[click here] for:

Federal Permit Required to be a Tradesmen, $37,000 fine

[click here] for this blogger, Steven G. Erickson's, core complaint



[more]

12 Comments:

Blogger mark said...

Have you thought of seeking political asylum in the Indian nations? I was looking for information on the same subject when I came across your article. I feel the same way. What's left to defend? It's not even our country anymore.

Sun May 30, 04:02:00 AM 2010  
Blogger mark said...

I'm also considering Alaska. Who's gonna come Fk with you there? Too cold.

Sun May 30, 04:09:00 AM 2010  
Blogger The_SRV said...

Mark,
I think the political climate in the US has been getting murky for quite a while. If a white male cop wants your wife or girlfriend for himself, you can end up arrested and even in prison to get you out of the way. Have a business that is competition for his friends, same thing. With rigged courts, armed revenue collectors instead of law enforcement, and a populous of mostly sheep, I see no viable fight for freedom.

It has been going on a while, and there is just propaganda and gadgets. There is something said for the boiling of frogs theory. Try to throw a frog in hot water, he'll jump out. Put him in comfortable water, and slowly heat it to a boil, he won't jump out.

I wouldn't be opposed to going somewhere warmer than Vermont, anywhere in the world, growing my own food, and living off the grid. I got completely fucked over believing in, and striving for the American Dream. Lying liars are in charge. Get in their way and get toasted. I learned the hard way, I believed the US Constitution was a real document that meant something.

Sun May 30, 05:37:00 AM 2010  
Blogger mark said...

I feel you brother, like I said, I feel exactly the same way. The political process is a joke, and over half the population are asleep at the wheel. The NWO is in full swing and I'm looking to get the hell out of Dodge. Panama is another place where, believe it or not, their are quite a few Americans who have fled this country already. My uncle has a spot down there but it's a poverty stricken area too, with very little public sanitation.Sewage draining right into the bays and into the ocean. I would also prefer somewhere warm, but I would also trade in warm weather for the restoration of free living. I'm so sick of this rat race. We're like the hamster on that little wheel in the cage. Thanks for the reply friend, I hope to communicate further about this subject. Let me know if the light bulb goes on OK?

Sun May 30, 12:51:00 PM 2010  
Blogger The_SRV said...

Mark,
I hadn't considered Panama. George H. W. Bush's cocaine connection was a former leader of Panama. Maybe the real excuse for the US to invade Panama was a major drug deal gone bad. The CIA is a major drug smuggling operation.

Mark, will you email me at:
stevengerickson@yahoo.com ?

Mon May 31, 11:37:00 AM 2010  
Blogger mark said...

Funny you should mention the CIA. Did you know that they were formed out of many of the escaped war criminals from the Third Reich? They are THE major drug smuggling operation in the world.They have absolutely nothing to do with securing intelligence for us. Ever wonder why all that opium is still standing over in Afghanistan? It's all too obvious to me. Show me the money!If all the people knew what some of us know right now, their would be a revolution tomorrow.

Mon May 31, 12:30:00 PM 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been trashing the US govt--for Years!! Since i seen , first hand--in NEW YORK-a MILITARY JET--crash on PURPOSE!!! in to the WORLD TRADE CENTER! -NOW IM A TARGET EVERY WHERE I GO--I LIVE IN WISCONSIN..THEY HAVE FALSIFIED A CASE AGAINST ME--QUICK NOTE--I AM A CONVICTED FELON....AND DID NOT KNOW @ 16--WHEN WAIVED TO ADULT COURT FOR POESSION OF MARIJUANNA--WHAT THE "IMPLICATIONS" OF BEING A 'FELON' WOULD MEAN FOR FREEDOM , IN THE U.S--FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!! RECENTLY I TRIED TO RENT A CAR--AND GO TO NORTH DAKOTA TO HELP MY DAUGHTER--WHO HAS MY 4 GRAND CHILDREN--I DIDNT MAKE IT 2 COUNTIES..I WAS IN A NEW RENTAL CAR..EITHER SOME ONE LEFT A BAG IN THE FILTHY CAR--AS I COMPLAINED ON PICKING UP--AND WAS GIVEN THREE $50 DOLLAR CERTIFICATES FOR THIS CAR BEING FILTHY--BUT NO TIME TO SCREW AROUND--AS MY DAUGHTERS MONITARY NEEDS WERE IMMEDIATE! THESE COPS , SEEN MY COMMERCIAL LICENCE--VALID INSURANCE, AND STILL I WAS DETAINED FOR ALL MOST 3 HOURS, AND TOLD THAT THEY WERE GOING TO SEARCH THIS VEHICLE--I PROTESTED SIMPLY BECAUSE I HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG--HE SAID I WAS SPEEPING, YET I RECIEVED "NO TICKETS!!'--HE SAID HE WOULD RETURN WITH A WARNING, AND I WOULD BE FREE TO GO--NOT THE CASE--HE SEEN ME OPEN MY WALLET CONTAINING OVER 2500 IN ONE-HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS, PART SAVED, THE REST BORROWED, TO HELP MY GRAND KIDS..I HAVE NOT COMMITTED A CRIME SINCE THE "FARCE" CONVICTION, IN 1991. I WAS ILLEGALLY SEARCHED AND SEEN THIS COP PLACE A FIRE ARM IN MY TRUNK, AS I WAS STANDING ON THE ROAD, FOR OVER 2 HOURS AND WAS NOT ALLOWED TO REMAIN WARM IN MY CAR...THEY JUST WANTED MY MONEY AND ASKED IF I WAS WILLING TO ALLOW A SEARCK..I PROTESTED AND DEMAMDED A WARRANT..THERE WAS NONE! I WAS THROWN IN JAIL...FOR 3 DAYS AND RELEASED ON 5 FIGURES BAIL. cont..m

Fri Feb 11, 05:01:00 AM 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

--continued by --M--THESE POOR --AS IN HAVING NO MONEY TO EVEN RUN THE POLICE DEPARTMENT, IN A SMALL TOWN OUT SIDE OF MILWAUKEE..HE EVEN ASKED ME IF IT WAS WORTH $3000 (U.S. DOLLARS!!!) TO BE ON MY WAY WITH NO FURTHER PROBLEMS..I REFUSED AND DEMANDED TO SECURE MY PERSON AND VEHICLE AND BE ON MY WAY!! NO DICE--ILLEGALLY SEARCHED AND SEIZED, THEY SEIZED MY MONEY--SAYING I HAD A DIGITAL SCALE--IM A GRAND FATHER, AND I HAVE NEVER ROBBED --KILLED --RAPED-OR EVER DONE A VIOLENT THING IN MY LIFE!! AS I STATED--NOW --FACING 20 YEARS IN PRISON, WITH A BAD HEART, AND DENIED EVEN MY HEART MEDS--I SEFFERED A MAJOR HEART ATTACK..AND WAS RELEASED THAT DAY--FOR FEAR OF MY DIEING RITHG THERE..THEY ARE SOO CROOKED..I HAVE ZERO TRUST IN THE ENTIRE PARA -MILITARY FORCES OCCUPING OUR COUNTRY--WE HAVE NO RIGHTS AND NOW THEY TOOK EVERY DIME--APPOINTED A 150 DOLLAR LAWYER--SO EVEN IF I AM ABLE TO BEAT THE CASE--THE MONEY AND MORE(!!!) WILL BE DUE TO THE LAWYER...SUCH A SCAMM!!!! WHAT NOW--I HAVE HAD IT WITH CONTINUING LOSSES OF FREEDOM IN THE U.S. AND NO ONE WILL EVER REVOLT, AGAINST THIS POLICE STATE--WER ALL USED TO CALL A FREE COUNTRY! IM SO SICK OVER ALL OF THIS---I WISH GOD WOULD JUST TAKE ME NOW--I WISHED TO SEE MY SONS TAKE OVER MY TOWING BUSINESS, WHICH IS NOW BANK RUPT--I CANT FIGHT THIS CASE--AS IT WAS MANUFACTURED...AND WHO WILL BELIEVE A "CONVICETED FELON" AS THE TROOPER --STATED PLAINLY--HE MAY BE RIGHT--NOW --EITHER WAY I MAY HAVE TO BECOME A REFUGEE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY, AND STILL NOT SEE MY FAMILY EVER AGAIN--OR GO TO PRISON FOR 20 (!!!!) YES I SAID TWENTY !!! YEARS!!! I WILL NOT LIVE THAT LONG AND REFUSE TO DIE IN PRISON!! I WOULD NOT HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH A FIRE ARM--AS I KNOW FOR 1 IT WOULD LITERALLY COST ME MY LIFE, AND I WOULD NEVER HAVE A FIRE ARM, AROUND ALL OF MY KIDS/GRAND KIDS..THEY ARE MAKING UP THIS CASE AS THEY GO ALONG--AND IM SO DEPRESSED, BECAUSE --I WAS IN IRAQ-MY DAD SERVED IN VIET NAM--GRAND FATHER IN WW2(HE MUST BE TURNING OVER IN HIS GRAVE!!!SEEING WHAT THE REPUB--ESPECALLY THE WORK OF THE BUSH'S!!-I WORKED AT HOMELAND SECURITY--AND SEEM FORST HAND THAT WTC BPLANE CRASH WAS A GOVT SPONSERED EVENT-IT COST ME MY JOB..ASKING "TOO MANY QUESTIONS" AND RAISING "ISSUES-ABOVE MY 'PAY/GRADE".
WE HAVE LOST OUR COUNTRY AND ANY ATTEMPT TO RIGHT THE COURSE--IS TREASON!! I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE I CAN JUST --GO TO--AND LIVE FREE??? ANY SOLID IDEAS. AND WHO GRANTS US CITIZENS ASYLUM? EVEN SO--THE US MARSHALS OFFICE WILL COME KID NAP YOU, AND SERVE YOUR FAMILY WITH THE BILL---UP TO A MILLION DOLLARS-IF I DO NOT GO TO COURT--ITS A SEPERATE 10 YRS--MAKING IT 30!! PLUS $500,000, IN FINES PLUS THE 25,000 LOST BAIL AND THE 2500-PLUS--THEY LARCENESOULY STOLE FROM MY WALLET!!! I CAN NO LONGER LIVE IN A "PLOICE STATE"--AND WISH TO SEEK A SAFE HAVEN IN A WARM CLIMATE, GROW MY OWN FOOD AND RAISE ANOTHER FAMILY--FOR EVER LOOSING THE ENTIRE FAMILY I HAVE NOW!

Fri Feb 11, 05:02:00 AM 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can make a legitimate case, I'd try Belarus, Germany or Venezula. If not...North Korea and probably Cuba too, would almost definitely take a communist.

Tue May 10, 05:29:00 AM 2011  
Blogger Lono said...

The SRV, Mark, you are both right on the mark. There is nothing communist about wanting the freedom our forefathers won for us.

The corporate "United States" of AM3RIkA has been returned to a rule by Oligarchy of Banking Cartels.

I don't know if there is anywhere freedom-seekers can actually go to be left alone anymore...

If anyone has found such a place, let me know.

I feel that the US is truly about to implode or erupt in a new civil war that will be hell on earth for every man woman and child living in the ConUS, and I don't think there will be any way for us to steer clear of it when it happens.

Its no longer our country, that's for sure.

Check out my "The Truth, as I see it"& "We are CHANGE" blog at insights-ink.blogspot.com

I think you both may agree with what Its there for.

Until Then,

Lono

Wed Jun 29, 04:45:00 PM 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to the Syndicate Mafia style tactics of the I.R.S. and military I too would like to seek refuge elsewhere, outside of this so-called "Land Of The Free" a.k.a. United States. I see little evidence that this country is the free nation that it claims. You work and get taxed for wages earned, then if your employer hasn't taken enough from your payroll you owe the I.R.S. then pay interest if the entire amount cannot be paid in full. We are taxed for items we purchase or services used. If funds are awarded by way of inheritance, retirement or contests (i.e. lottery, gambling winnings, raffles, etc.) the I.R.S. takes an unfair percentage or has the legal right to cease property. This should not be a practice executed within a free or sovereign state or nation. I feel my tax dollars are used for reasons I am not allowed to fully control and are misused often by politicians for political and personal benefits for purposes I do not approve.

I do not support the United States' use of my tax dollars, the lives of military personell or its reasoning for war and invading other nations. I do not approve of funding
or financial aid to countries whose government, policies and leaders I do not support. I do not support the military's use of my tax dollars to fund weapons of mass destruction used for and by the United States that take lives and destroy property and strongly disapprove of the killing of innocent civilians and natural resources.

I no longer approve of the United States political system nor agree with policies of its political parties. I do not approve of my tax dollars being used for salaries and as payroll to politicians I did not vote in to office nor agree with their practices or policies, in public and in private. Much of the funding that they support are for people and projects I do not approve or should be government funded.

I find the voting system to be flawed and corrupt and no longer practice policies written by the country's forefathers.

I find the penal and legal system to be flawed, unfair and corrupt and no longer followed as set forth the country's forefathers.

Therefore basically I do not wish to reside, defend or be associated in any way with the United States of America that no longer resembles its original practice or intent, treatment of its citizens or policies with other countries of
the world and government in shambles and grossly misruled.

Thu Sep 22, 02:23:00 PM 2011  
Blogger Johnny Blackburn said...

The president did not say whether Snowden's team of legal advisers had sought asylum in Caracas for the fugitive contractor. But earlier today Wikileaks confirmed that asylum petitions have been filed with more than 20 nations. asylum usa

Mon Jul 29, 07:22:00 AM 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter