Thursday, February 09, 2012

International Corporations Guarantee Fair Elections in US?

"I believe absolutely everything I read and see on the internet."

Yes, you should believe everything you read and see on the internet.

No, you should do research, consult many sources, even sources the international corporate bankster owned US Government goon government doesn't want you to view.

I can't verify any of what is in the below video. The CNN footage about 2/3 (11 min 30 sec in?) is why I posted this.

-stevengerickson AT Yahoo Dot Com

Ron Paul might be the only real choice for an America breaking the chains of its international corporate bankster chains that bind us all.

As much as I don't want to say it, I'd rather see Newt Gingrich in before Mittens Romney or CIA Corporate Whore, Obama.

Text with below LiveLeak.com video:

Full Evidence of voter fraud in America

Complete evidence of voter fraud Currently Occurring in the USA.



-

Check out the No-Wackileaks.com link:


http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2012/02/when-moral-outrage-turns-to-action.html

-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter