Sunday, January 29, 2012

ACTA, Obama, and International Protest


Barack Obama, laughing at the saps he lied to [found here]

The NDAA means any American can have their citizenship stripped. The international corporation and banker run US Government and military can now take out any American on a secret enemies list. Official kidnapping, torture, indefinite confinement, rape, and murder of citizens who believe in Free Speech and a representative government can be eliminated, and harmed, without a trial. All that is supposed to be protected by the US Constitution is now null and void.

If Constitutional scholar Obama violated his oath to become US President saying he would protect and defend the Constitution, he not only should be removed from office immediately, it is also definitive proof that Barack Obama is a lying whore who should, also, be prosecuted. It is my belief his slut mother should have had a legal abortion. Obama's mother stripped down naked for a camera, before it was popular, click here.

Since I Jerry Springer-ized this post, here is a video of me peeing on Connecticut US Senator Joe Lieberman's photo, embedded here.

I'm sorry, I'm especially pissed, I watched how the Monsanto corporation is raping the farmer way of life. They are pitting neighbor against neighbor. They've subverted the Canadian and American Governments. I talk about that here with links.

I quit my job. I left where I live. I am dealing with the pain of lost connections. There is a deep sigh, and my heart is heavy.

I would go on the road to help elect Ron Paul to US President, even though I don't agree with Paul's stance on all issues. It is do, or die. I really feel that if one of the other bozos is elected, or if Obama gets a 2nd term, my life, and that of others like me will end horrifically. So, it is do, or die, one last push, or that's it.

Ron Paul is for stopping these endless international corporate and banker wars of aggression. He wishes to address the criminality of the Federal Reserve. Paul seems to be for corporate and banking regulation and restriction. These things put in place might be the only hope for America, or any "Free World", globally. I hope the Ron Paul campaign contacts me back. Or, I hope donors will fund me independently to go where I am needed to produce video, hire professional actors of all ages and descriptions, to make the public more aware in real time. We need originally produced video and music to not be put in prison for 5 years, or even decades, given the new laws that will probably pass, and which seem to be already in place.

Given the post here, will anyone take me seriously when I need donations to put forth professional looking, and presented, documentaries and independent films?

I do have access to professional HD video cameras, professional editing, and network with some very talented people, mostly college age.

I put myself out into the universal space for higher minds. Will you help fight the fight?

-stevengerickson AT yahoo Dot Com


* * * *

The below cut and pasted from [RT America source]:

ACTA anger: Protesters hopeful as official resigns
Published: 28 January, 2012, 11:49
Edited: 28 January, 2012, 19:57



Demonstrators take part in a protest against Poland's government plans to sign an international copyright agreement ACTA (Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement), which faces strong opposition from Internet activists, in front of the European Union office in Warsaw (AFP Photo / JANEK SKARZYNSKI)

* * * *
* * * *

Steven G. Erickson mugshot and message to elected officials:
http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2011/02/letter-text-to-us-vermont-senators.html

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2012/01/cia-necessary-but-needs-oversight.html

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-type-of-crap-is-george-h-w-bush.html

My liveleak.com uploaded videos:
http://www.liveleak.com/c/SvenVonErick

[click here] for:

Target on Enemies List




[more]

* * * *
* * * *

Protesting out on the road, starting from Brattleboro, Vermont


Text with video:
I'm really not happy with the NDAA where my citizenship can be stripped, where I can be secretly kidnapped, sent out of the country, tortured, confined, and even murdered for being on a secret police enemies list. Attractive women can be put on the list, just because an official, goon contractor, or one of their organized crime friends wants to rape her. There are no rules. US elected officials have declared the US, and the world, a war zone.

International corporations, and banks, call the shots. They own the US Government and run their own global military with the US flag flying. I expand on this theme and post my mugshot from the Connecticut State Police Secret Enemies List obtained through a Freedom of Information FOIA request [click here].

Look at what elected officials are pushing: NDAA Military Detention for anyone worldwide, SOPA, PIPA, ACTA, Internet Censorship, more wars such as go on in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, maybe Iran, etc. The 1000's of US military bases worldwide, torture, confinement without trial or hearing, furthering corporate banking agendas, war with Iran, FEMA, DHS Department of Homeland Security, TSA groping and sexually assaulting everyone, including children, war on small business, the self-employed, the outspoken, and on Free Speech. I pee on Connecticut US Senator Joe Lieberman's picture in video to protest NDAA and Internet Censorship [here on liveleak.com]

I tour Global Halloween, and Witch Central, Salem Massachusetts [video here posted on liveleak.com]. I, Steven G. Erickson, can have access to HD video cameras, professionals, actors, and musicians. I have the contacts, not the money, to make professional productions. Here I go, out on the road.

If you would like to help me stump for Ron Paul, to help me show up for political events, and to post, pay for actors, video editing, and other help I need putting out a better product on the internet, please consider donating a $1, $5, $10, or other amount to my PayPal acct. Thanks.

stevengerickson AT yahoo Dot Com








P.S. If you don't have a PayPal acct, just click on "Guest" and you can use Debit or Credit Card.


Or,

Donate $5, the easy way, Easy Button:








* * * *

Click below pic to make bigger



http://thesrv.blogspot.com/2012/02/condition-of-us-mass-transit.html

-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter