Sunday, February 10, 2013

CSPAN: Ron Paul on TSA Nazis



Steven G. Erickson's LiveLeak.com rants and videos, [found here]

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/

What's the deal with all these smart electric meters. Are they using internet and WiFi technology? Are we getting a bath in radiation that is making us sick? Is it making us sterile and killing us. If we are paying for it and it is using internet, should we all get free internet and WiFi if we are paying for it anyway with our electric bill?

More cops do not make us safer. If cops don't answer 911 calls, are rude, arrogant, and terrorize the public, what would make you think that more cops makes us safer. There are too many and the US Constitution is now in trouble if is still even valid. Before 9/11, police allegedly contacted my father to find out information to do me harm. Police wanted to end my relationship with my daughter, lose my Stafford Springs, Connecticut rental properties, wanting me to lose my contracting business that took me over 2 decades to build, and they wanted me railroaded to prison.

My crime was getting in the way of police heroin and crack cocaine profits. I was vocal in letters to the editor in Connecticut newspapers. I had proposed Civilian Oversight legislation to Rep. Mordasky and State Senator Anthony "Tony" Guglielmo. Connecticut State Police liaison to legislators, Steve Spellman, allegedly told the legislators that I was going to wish I was never born for having been "Mouthy" in newspapers and for proposing legislation the police union didn't like. So, there is property loss, arrest, and prison for Free Speech and for talking to elected officials about grievances. Is that American?

It gets better. Allegedly Connecticut State Police offered Peter J. Coukos help in getting a gun permit and dibs on my property for his sexually harassing and threatening my then 14 year old daughter, assaulting me, and terrorizing me out of the state. Police told him to evict any tenants who had me over to visit. Coukos is known for sleeping with prostitutes, being an alcoholic, crack cocaine smoker, being bi-polar, and going on screaming rants assaulting people. So, do you feel safe that Connecticut State Police would help a criminal get a gun permit because he breaks laws for them?

Two relevant links:

I ask Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy if he thinks what happened to me is okay to do to someone who comes to Connecticut to buy a home, raise a family, or have a small business in Connecticut: http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2013/01/placed-in-ct-gov-malloys-email-webform.html

http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2006/11/attn-fbi-and-ct-state-senator-tony.html

stevengerickson AT yahoo.com

If Connecticut State Police will commit perjury and pay informants to beat up, kill, and railroad innocent citizens to prison, they probably also lied about the Sandyhook Newtown Connecticut schoolyard shooting: http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2013/01/connecticut-state-police-sandyhook-hoax.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter