Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"The Problem with Brown Toes pushing Baby Carriages"

Text with below video:

I believe that White international bankers, the so-called elite, want to get rid of those who they consider riffraff. They wish to rid the world of "White Trash", Hispanics, and those of African heritage. I talk about my believe system as a young child and what I was taught. I then go into what I have witnessed and then tried to expose from a test city, Stafford Springs, Connecticut.

The then selectman of Stafford Springs told me about his solution to his perceived problem of brown toes pushing baby carriages.

I believe that Barack Obama, because he, and his mother, are alleged CIA operatives for International Bankers, that he might just be the UN face for the biggest mass murder in history. African Americans, Hispanics, and the Whites that elites have no further use for might all die due to genocide. I explain why I think this in this LiveLeak.com Yoursay.

Links associated with what I talk about are [found here] and click on right side panel links too.

More of my personal stories, pictures, and videos are [found here].

What do I pay attention to on the internet? List:

[The James Corbett Report]. May I suggest you word search "Meet the Clintons" and "Oklahoma City" on his site?

[Cryptogon] and how about [Drudge Report]?

Alex Jones of [Infowars.com], and I may submit a movie to his site about police recruiting members for their drug gangs and informants to break up families, repossess homes, destroy the self-employed and small business not affiliated with police and the Jewish Mafia, and to eliminate any outspoken citizens who speak the truth and/or railroad the them to prison. [Target on Secret Police Enemies List]

[RT America live feed] with access to video archives. I just saw a story where American resources are talking about legislation to now be voted on where DHS Department of US Homeland Security FEMA Camps are to be used for long term re-education and internment of Americans. Your FEMA camp locations and Fusion Centers [found here].

I love [the Kenny's Sideshow blog] for his pictures, videos, stories, and for links to other blogs.

Video about how just Blacks used to be treated. We are all [in for this].

[Steven G. Erickson video uploads]

What I have seen and heard leads me to believe that the Connecticut State Police version of what happened at the Sandyhook Newtown Schoolyard Shooting hoax were lies. The Gulf of Tonkin was made up so the CIA heroin smuggling operation could go on called "The Vietnam War" was another false flag. Officials who tried to blow the whistle about the government blowing up the Oklahoma City Federal building were killed. The FBI provided the bombs, the plans, and the bombers to try to blow up the World Trade Center twin towers in 1993. FBI (F'd up Bumbling Idiots)

What is Obama's real reason for wanting to undo the US Constitution, especially the Second Amendment. The NDAA may make the US Constitution null and void. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter