Sunday, August 04, 2013

Billionaire Whore, Does he think he owns all of us?


[Michael Rubens Bloomberg] is on my top ten list of biggest pieces of shit.

Is his media empire of lies, a corporate den of debauchery, the reason he "earned" billions of dollars. Are did his greedy little fingers and his ability to lie mean his fortune is stolen, one big collections of frauds?

Does Bloomberg own you?

Should Bloomberg lie you into UN slavery, Agenda 21, sterilization, living in the new world order prison cities, government torturing you for fun, rape, robbery, mayhem, war, and murder all for the pleasure of the elite.

The idea to post this, and picture for this post, came from this [post on gun control]. 

I  wonder if the likes of Patrick Leahy can be turned over to the light, or if he is for the darkness. [I ask him].

Although there is a lot I disagree with Bernie Sanders on, I like his getting in the face of the tyrants. [My open letter to him]

I once wrote to Vermont Congressman Peter Welch asking that J.  Edgar Hoover's name be taken off anything FBI. I really don't have anything against cross-dressing transvestites, but his domestic spying and abuse of the US Constitution is another story. [My recent letter to Peter]

I admire a fellow patriot blogger, an example of one of his posts:
http://www.kennysideshow.blogspot.com/2013/07/fairy-tales-are-dangerous.html

* * * *



The Doors- Live - The Hollywood Bowl 1968

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter