Saturday, December 07, 2013

Americans forced to live in tunnels and caves?

Taxes were raised on families living out on the land. There has been an international corporate stealth war on Americans for decades. The NAFTA (sp?) Super Highway, the TPP, NDAA, UN Agenda 21, Obamacare, DHS, TSA, all have been in the works for a long time to be unleashed timely with each concocted event or opportunity. Corporations pay little or no taxes for land, property, and for operating. We the people do. So, eventually international corporate organized crime and banksters will control all business and transactions, control all money and lending, own everything in the US and will then lease or rent everything they have stolen back out to us. International corporate organized crime and bankers are poised, and probably are World Government.

Many of us are being pushed out into corners. The DHS, TSA, NSA, CIA, FBI, IRS, EPA, FDA, etc. are all in cahoots with international criminals to kneecap us all.

I, Steven G. Erickson, was a secret enemy of the State, unknowingly, for being self-employed. So, Connecticut State Troopers and Stafford Springs Police used tax dollars to terrorize me out off my property and ruin my contracting business built up over 2 decades. They stated that their goal was to break up my family, make me lose my home, and force me to leave Connecticut. So, prior to 9/11 I was under illegal domestic surveillance. Police were somehow listening to conversations in my home, were listening to my cell calls, trolling my internet use, and following me to and from work. I had one, two, and even gaggles of officers following me around shopping or as I did my daily errands.

stevengerickson AT yahoo.com

[click here] for:

[more]

Even if an American citizen hates guns, despises self-defense, and is absolutely peaceful and compliant no matter what, he or she should support the 2nd Amendment. The US Constitution is not line-item, you can't just support the parts you like and run a line through the rest. It is either in place, or it is not. It has to be intact, or null and void. Not supporting the 2nd Amendment means you don't support owning a home, any possessions, that you agree the police can kick your door down at anytime to confiscate ANY PROPERTY or POSSESSIONS that you have, can take your children with no reason, torture, rape, indefinitely confine, or even murder you at any police officer's or official's discretion.

I personally don't own guns. I used pepper spray to defend myself against a violent druggie knife wielding felon on my own property. Only I was arrested. Without a previous criminal record I got a year in prison. A man on probation who raped a 3 year old got no prison. Does the "US Justice System" make sense?

Here are Americans living in caves:



This is what corporations want to do to all average people. Eminent Domain can be used to bulldoze average citizens' homes and small businesses:


This is Steven G. Erickson's saga:


[click here] for:

The Sandyhook Hoax, Newtown Connecticut, the Jewish Mafia aka "Judencia"



[More with links and video]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter