Thursday, December 26, 2013

Drone Spotter - Smart Phone App?



So, is this comedy? Is it comedy that drones armed with machine guns, bombs, ground penetrating radar can make you very sick or kill you? Is it comedy that most of your tax dollars are also used so that the NSA spying program is used massively, and endless wars leave your country bankrupt even if you don't live in the USA? We are all under international corporate organized crime and banker cartel stealth occupation.

[10's of Trillions are being siphoned off, and you aren't benefiting] Check out Bill Windsor's State of the Union Address

Wouldn't it be nice to know if a drone has your name on it?

[my main blog] [my judicial abuse blog][my beef with the corporate/stealth occupation] My email: stevengerickson AT yahoo.com

I found this video embedded on [The Activist Post]






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter