Thursday, February 13, 2014

US Police kill more Americans than "Terrorists" or died in Iraq "War"

Scroll down in post for video.

We all live in the same America. If you don't live in the US, the same international criminals have your nation under siege too. When corporations that are nations without borders are declared people, they abuse people, and hijack what could be legitimate government.

I personally had no beef with citizens in Afghanistan, Iraq, or Libya.

[Those people didn't show up in uniform and didn't tell me that I did not own my house that I was just the current occupant]. Those people didn't show up in uniform and tell me that I made too much money as a contractor and should make no more than $10/hour and should not be able to have a house and new 4x4 pickup. Those people didn't show up in uniform and say I should not have my wife and daughter in my life as one overweight mentally challenged Stafford Springs Connecticut Officer living with his mother had the pipe dream that my wife could possibly be interested in him. Those people didn't show up in uniform and tell me what I had for dinner the previous night or mocked me for private conversation in my bedroom, on my cell phone, and content of my email blocking me from going to work in their cruisers in the morning. Those people didn't show up in uniform and didn't refuse to answer 911 calls and then send police informants to my house to attack me where I got arrested and year in prison for using pepper spray to end the beating I took on my own property. "Terrorism" is just an excuse to divert all our taxes to international organized corporate criminals and bankers, a cartel, who have us under armed occupation, and who use minions, the police, and they too will be thrown away like trash when they are no longer of use.

The international criminals are stealing the police pensions, just not our pensions and way of life.

There is nothing exceptional about me, Steven G. Erickson. If it can happen to me, it can happen to any of is, and it is in alarming numbers.

Are we the people that stupid that we don't see it AND are unwilling to take action to stop it?

stevengerickson AT yahoo.com

Steven G. Erickson's LiveLeak.com video channel [click here]

U.S. Cops Have Killed More Americans Than Iraqi Insurgents


Text with video:

Published on Feb 13, 2014
Americans Killed by Cops Now Outnumber Americans Killed in Iraq War
http://filmingcops.com/americans-kill...

Second Possible Terror Attack on U.S. Power Plant Uncovered
http://www.infowars.com/second-possib...

Holder urges 11 states to restore the voting rights of former felons
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/world/57...


Follow Alex on TWITTER:
https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter