Friday, May 22, 2015

Did Lead Zepplin rip off this rift to make Stairway to Heaven?

[The idea to post this came from this news story].

Is law fair anywhere in the world?

Is the system rigged?

Don't get me wrong, I love Led Zepplin musicianship, but do they really owe money in this case?

I say this when humanity has been screwed over in the biggest thefts in the history of the world by the elite. Okay ... just march to their drum, nothing to see here ... enjoy your last days comrade ... and I don't say this as a communist ... I say it as someone who thought the US Constitution actually applied ...

Spirit - Taurus




Hippie Chick a youtube channel, posted [this]. I can't embed it, just link to it. It isn't bad. 

* * * *

Steven G. Erickson video uploads and favorites [found here].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter