Monday, March 26, 2018

Police Breaking into Houses to steal legal guns, cash, and valuables?

Scroll down in post for videos. Please forward this post to Donald J. Trump, the Atty General, or appropriate authorities not helping operate the Deep State. 




What happened in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina? Police and military was going door to door kicking in doors beating up grandmothers, wanting to shoot citizens in their own homes, arresting citizens, taking guns and other valuables. It was a dry run, tactics are in place for when gun confiscation happens.

I was told by a US DHS Homeland Security insider that State Police who get Homeland Security overtime allegedly carry street date rape drugs. They're for date raping. If a suspect is set up for an arrest, is beaten up, tortured, or made a patsy, the police then have a victim who can't remember what happened. 

Police were listening to all my phone calls, trolling my internet use, and tracking me using my cellphone. Them giving me no privacy didn't work out well for me. They utilized information to cause major havoc in my life. The International Police Union wants the self-employed, small business owners, farmers, contractors, concealed carry permit holders, and gun owners targeted for being processed, ripped off, and to be unable to have firearms, a covert program paid for with federal tax dollars in the aftermath of the Oklahoma City Federal Building Bombing

In the mid-1990's, police were getting federal tax dollars to go after gun owners, concealed carry gun permit holders, the self-employed, independent journalists, and the politically inconvenient.

Police would use thieves on probation to break into houses to steal legal guns, cash, and valuables. Police would split the booty with criminals after the police stood as lookouts. Police would watch as vandals on probation smashed windows in homes of targeted individuals.

 I wanted to become a police officer in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, and LT. Trapp walked me through the process of becoming a police officer. Police were targeting gun owners and self-employed to give criminal records and to get business for lawyers and and business in the courts. States get federal dollars for prison inmates. The more inmates the more a state gets in federal funds.

Organized crime gets your tax money to run, build, and supply prisons and other facilities.

Police are encouraged to use honey traps to arrest their dupes. Drunk driving, buying drugs, or just getting beat up by cops and then getting charged with assaulting a police officer.

Call the FBI to report the above corruption, and the FBI will go after the whistleblower and/or the police will go after you even harder.

It was thought that I had $30,000 cash in my home. Police wanted my guns that I no longer have, and the cash that they thought I had. Connecticut State Police, Troop C, were looking outs when "JT" Turner broke into my garage, lodging himself part way in, cutting his abdomen on broken glass. The fire department got him out, and he was taken away by ambulance.

The State Trooper didn't arrest JT but suggested that he sue me and/or file charges against me for his injuries having attempted to break in my house! Stevie Carver was smashing my windows and Connecticut State Troop C officers were in their cruisers laughing.

Former CIA Asset, Peter Coukos, who claims he helped get 4 to 8 year old boys, and girls, his preferred sex partners, as sex slaves for pedophiles and use by CIA.

Coukos paid Selectman John Julian $5000 cash to have police terrorize me out of my rental properties so Coukos could buy them like it was a fire sale. 

Peter Coukos was sexually harassing my then 14 year old daughter, and her friend Leanne, leaving death threats for her on my answering machine. Peter Coukos told me that I would have to pay him $30,000 cash, or he'd make a false claim and I'd be arrested, go to prison, lose everything, and be permanently estranged from my daughter.

Coukos told me I could avoid prison if I gave him $30,000. Coukos was allegedly to split the money with Stafford Springs Resident State Trooper Mulcahey and Stafford Officer Fat Frank Prochaska, the pair who had told me that I was kicked out of Connecticut, and if not, I would go to prison.

Even if you don't have guns, how do you think you will deal with having thugs in your homes looking for guns and valuables. If you're a woman, and good looking, imagine these dirty thugs with their hands all over you, beating on you before you are raped.

Steve Spellman, Rep for International. Police Union, legislative liaison to legislators told legislators to ignore what I was reporting on police misconduct to Senator Anthony Guglielmo, John Kissel, and Rep. Mordasky, telling them I would be taught a lesson, lose everything, lose contact with my daughter, get beaten and go to prison.

I proposed Civilian Oversight of Police. Those who do this, get their information sent to the Commissioner of State Police, and your picture and information is passed to area departments to distribute at roll call to beat, kill, and/or set up target for prison. Ritt Goldstein also proposed Civilian Oversight of Police and was so terrorized and abused by police, he fled to Sweden seeking political asylum.

I have dialed 911 and police either didn't show up, or showed up hours later to bang on my door singing, "Oh Stevie Boy, Oh Stevie Boy," over and over, chanting and laughing. Around the same time police would drink in former Mayor of Norwalk, Bill Collins' driveway, throw their empty beer bottles on his porch, putting police union bumper stickers on his porch. Police were telling the mayor, that they were in charge, not him.

Think police will protect you when needed?

Think again.

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2010/01/target-on-enemies-list.html

With the NDAA and Patriot Act being passed, all of the above is "legal". Court cases are decided by insiders before the case is even held. It is a puppet show. That is if you can even get a court case, with the legislation you can be jailed without charges, tortured, and murdered. You have no rights. 

-

For Lawyers, Judges, Police, Prosecutors, police informants, operatives, assets, and their Organized Crime Friends, it just one big party at our expense.

Excerpt:

A former prosecutor was charged early Sunday with driving under the influence and possessing marijuana and a handgun after leaving a birthday party at the Essex home of Chief State's Attorney Christopher L. Morano.

"I made a damn stupid mistake," Peter W. Soulsby of Marlborough said Thursday. [more]

-

-

More information:
http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2013/10/telling-children-committee-elected.html





http://drudgereport.com/

Alex Jones Infowars videos are [found here]



SEIU goon Union, Big Banks, Drug Money Laundering & You [Direct link to video]


Please click on white envelope below to email this post to your friends. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter