Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Popping Balls of a Narcissist?

I have been told about a man that keeps impregnating women and for the most part refuses to support them and does everything and anything he can not to.

Then there is the pot smoking and drinking.

Add in the trying to strand and inconvenience the mother(s) of his children, allegedly. I need proof from satellites and my own tinfoil hat squad to confirm the identity of the perp, before I go posting any names, ok girls? (or should I say ladies as I don’t want to be accosted and ruined out on a golf course)

I am one for non-custodial rights of parents, grandparents rights, and for not throwing all and everybody possible in prisons to massively defraud the Federal Taxpayers.

I am trying to place a face or name on the individual or know if he truly even exists or not. I get some interesting, “out there”, and just plain misleading stuff in my email. The African Scams regarding somebody wanting me to cash their million dollar check for a handsome fee to be paid to me is just pissing me off to no end. I guess that is a whole altogether rant.

Back to the rant at hand, overheard at the “juice bar” as I am staying away from the hops and the 12 year old Scotch, Single Malt, that I like so much over ice, something very, very interesting as I heard too many times on the show, “Laugh In”.

Not that I think I have a drinking problem, but the story, I think is fictional of a guy named [snipped] that a bunch of women [kiddingly] may have suggested they take out on a golf course, step on his hands with steel tipped golf cleats, take an anvil off a golf cart, and ask the guy if that hurts before the other one goes, “Pop”

You “girls” are just plain sick. Don’t even put thoughts like that in my head, or I just may never drink again and make sure that if I actually think I might have an opinion, I’ll ask the first available woman what it should be, then again … I’ll probably stay off a golf course if I see a bunch of dangerous looking women trying to hide an anvil and mallet from my sight.

* * * *

added August 12, 2006, at 3:07 PM:

Do you wear plastic shoes, don't eat meat, and does your fat ass rarely leave the couch?

Golf declared illegal especially for married white men on weekends

This post names names and wasn't meant to be funny (here), a person should be able to write what he or she wants in a letter to the editor and complain to police when vandals and criminals threaten one's life, family, and home. Police should do something about heroin and crack cocaine dealing, not falsely arrest a property owner over police laziness and arrogance.

The above were equally fun to write.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The stepping on someone's hands woth golf shoes idea was *your* idea.

No woman I know has ever thought of any such thing.

However, castration comes to mind for many of us (not just women) in the cases where men act like such chronically incompetent, vicious, lying, irresponsible assholes.

Animals are castrated for very good reasons. The reasons happen to be reasons similar to the conditions of typical "maleness" listed above.

Fri Aug 11, 12:11:00 PM 2006  
Blogger The_SRV said...

Feeling mighty important, are we?

I did have holes in MY tinfoil hat and microwaves did get in. So tracking devices were in use ...

Ha, Ha ???

Comedy isn't pretty as I think Steve Martin once said.

We males are so stupid, please give us a clue.

However, your response was well thought out, well orchestrated, and your flow was good, but why such a serious response to obvious mockery, not of you?

Sat Aug 12, 12:05:00 AM 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Feeling important?"

I don't need your critique. Your
critique is what is typical about asshole males. For the exclamation point, you prove you are not even aware of how arrogant you are, which is always inversely proportionate to natural talent.

Arrogance and Intelligence never grow together in the same garden, Boyo.

Kathleen

Sat Aug 12, 05:58:00 AM 2006  
Blogger The_SRV said...

I'll add two links.

I write some stuff to bust something.

Sarcasm is something that is either considered a strong point, weak point, or something that really pisses people off.

I often write in general terms. I am male, so I write about male bashing. Women have had their rights squashed too often. I write about that topic too.

Just the facts ma'am is one way of writing, having fun and writing with a smile is something I am guilty of. Much of what I used to write, I never showed anyone and then destroyed.

I just don't seem to delete my journal here, God Bless the Internet.

Sat Aug 12, 03:11:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter