Thursday, October 09, 2008

Politician Fucking Over Constituents?


Enfield, Connecticut, area State Senator John A. Kissel, a Republican.

Subject of email sent to Kissel: Internet Post asking you be removed

Email text to Kissel [posted here].
John.A.Kissel@cga.ct.gov

I used to own a 2 family house at 18 School St., Somersville, CT. I contacted Sen. Kissel about the lack of protection and service of the Connecticut State Police and the lack of fairness of Connecticut Civil Courts when landlords, the self-employed, and contractors are brought to court or bring cases to court. Should raising my concerns to Senator Kissel indirectly result in me losing the sum total of my life's work AND my family?

After I got railroaded to prison in a court case rigged by Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan and former Connecticut State Police Commissioner Arthur L. Spada, I wrote Kissel from prison. Kissel wrote me a letter while I was in prison writing that life is just unfair, in other words, "Shut up and like it, I'm not doing anything."

Before the rigged trial, I was then being followed around, pictures were being snapped. Connecticut State Police Officers told me to shut my mouth and leave the state "or else", and I was being terrorized daily.

Going to Senator Kissel with your problems, as a constituent, could cause you to be falsely arrested and imprisoned, so you lose your home, family, and job.

I am emailing the text of this post to Senator Kissel, asking him why I should not stand out in the Enfield area and near the polling places in November with a sign trying to get citizens to vote Kissel out of office. Senator Kissel seems to block judicial reform on the Judiciary Committee and seems to be against citizens getting justice when they have been wronged by police and in Connecticut courts.

Senator Kissel, why shouldn't I campaign to have you removed from office?

-Steven G. Erickson
stevengerickson@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jonnyboy is a scumbag

Fri Oct 17, 10:44:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter