Sunday, October 12, 2008

Johnny Peepers

I don't know if the avatar is the guy, but the below profile is just one who stops by my blogs. I saw the below and just couldn't resist posting it.




Johnnypeepers

About Me

Hi, my name is Johnny Peepers. I am a socio-pathetic degenerate with a penchant for cheap booze, ruphy-laden broads, and dim sum soup. I have a maniacal and brooding personality, often described as emotionally-stunted, and tortured beyond repair. Some say I evoke a mental image of Travis Bickle. That is, if Bickle had suffered a sadistic and nightmarish upbringing, three months of violent frontal lobe electrical shock, and a daily punishing drop-kick to the nut-satchel. I love children and small animals because they represent everything that I am not. Namely, they are pure and innocent representations of God’s bounty here on Earth. I weep when I think of all the suffering in the world. I also weep when I urinate small particulates of crystal methamphetamine too though. I hope to meet new people who share my optimistic outlook for humanity. Although I am a tainted and brutally scarred shell of a man, I hope to motivate others to rise above their impediments and retardedness to achieve what I have not.

How tall would you be if you had never cut your fingernails?

orange

Interests

Favorite Movies

Favorite Music

Favorite Books

My Blogs

Team Members

Dillsnap Cogitations

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter