Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Why I support Occupy Wall St.

The below is a comment I posted to an Opednews.com piece called, "EMERGENCY: NYC police raiding Occupy Wall Street":

This is why I support OWS. And, yes I did post pictures of Megan Fox and a movie clip of Transformers 2, Revenge of the Fallen to make my points. They glorify torture, war, and the police state, RT America shows the real world at OWS, video.

Some people are asking me why I support OWS, and why should the public. The naysayers say that there is no cohesive demands. I say that people are proving they are not getting representation for their taxation. They are not getting satisfaction from their elected officials. We the People believe US politicians are bought and paid for by offshore corporate owners and banksters. Wall St., the US Military, and the US Government, police, and courts are
just their tools. Either the 1st Amendment applies, or none of the US Constitution does.

I speak, in a broader sense, why in a video wearing a ski hat and dark glasses, with links,
here. Do goons have to come to most Americans' doors before they connect the dots? I think not, we the people see we are being ripped off, wholesale. Ground Zero for the organized crime scam is Wall St. Demanding justice there only makes sense.


-stevengerickson AT yahoo Dot Com

Occupy Wall Street: NYPD raid on camp in Zuccotti park


Text with video:

Uploaded by on Nov 15, 2011

Police have begun clearing out 'Occupy' protester camps in New York. There are also claims that pepper spray is being used. The raid comes after activists vowed heightened action this coming Thursday, to mark two months since the movement began. RT's Marina Portnaya reports from New York.

-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter