Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A year in prison for pepperspraying a mugger?



I was being threatened and stalked by a felon police informant for weeks. He told my tenants he was going to kill me. He stood outside my door beating on it waking my neighbors and tenants up after midnight. He told me if he caught me outside my door he would cut my penis off. Stafford Springs, Connecticut police and State Police had refused to protect and serve me and had sent out police informants to terrorize me.

When I pepper sprayed the violent felon who jumped me in the dark, fearing I would be cut up, or killed, State Police were there to arrest only me giving their informant immunity for committing felonies for them. Without a record I got a year in prison. A man who raped a 3 year old got probation as did so many real criminals as prisons were way too crowded. I lost my family, home, rental properties, contracting business, retirement etc because I resisted being mugged on my own property.

The police who pepper sprayed protesters to be malicious are guilty of assault. They need to suffer worse than I did for being an American falsely believing the American Dream can be attained by an average citizen. There is only official organized crime, let's change that.

-stevengerickson AT yahoo Dot com


I placed the above as a comment in [this Opednews.com article] about protesters being pepper sprayed by thugs in the Police Department. I suffered, and continue to suffer, for having dared propose Civilian Oversight of Police legislation to elected officials. Police taught "Big Mouth" a lesson.

http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2011/11/america-exposed-by-us-rep-mike-gravel.html

* * * *

Steven G. Erickson questions Phil Donahue



The above was just one event that I recorded on video that occurred at the 2008 NCMR Free Press Event, Minneapolis, Minnesota. I talked to Bill Moyers, Catherine Crier, and so many others. I saw Ariana Huffington walking around.

Text with video:

Uploaded by on Jul 12, 2008

I ask him a question about 20 seconds in.

The topics of discussion are Phil Donahue's Documentary, "Body of War":
http://starkravingviking.blogspot.com/2008/06/phil-donahues-documentary.html

Should Bush be arrested for being a war criminal and crimes against humanity?

What about Free Speech, a Free Press, the economy, and our youth not be unnecessarily harmed and killed?

* * * *

The below is an excerpt [from this post]


[click here] for text of email to the Connecticut Judiciary Committee which includes a video of me testifying in front of the Judiciary Committee and more links.

My complaint to the USDOJ that wasn't looked into or passed on [click here]

My complaint to the FBI [click here]

My email: stevengerickson At Yahoo Dot Com

-


Steven G. Erickson mugshot, Opednew.com post [click here]


Steven G. Erickson in 2001 before being a victim on Connecticut's "Target List"




-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter