Smart Meters, Fluorescent Bulbs, Hidden WiFi, Spying?
Uploaded by TheAlexJonesChannel on Mar 19, 2012
Alex also talks about the latest on Obama's unconstitutional National Defense Resources Preparedness executive order and how the corporate media ignored statement paves the way for martial law. Alex also covers the latest news and takes your calls.
Obama's Executive Order Greases The Skids for America's Greece-Style Meltdown
Taking Adverse Possession of Property
Text with video:
Uploaded by SvenVonErick on Mar 18, 2012
More info: http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2012/03/taking-adverse-possession-...
Steven G. Erickson interviews Bob Hurt, March 17, 2012. English Common Law and Adverse Possession subjects are covered.
[click here] for w/ video:
16 year old Joe Kane dead at the scene. Note the missing license plate on the vehicle.
Text with video:
Uploaded by minivanjack on Jun 29, 2011
Use the letter below to forbid smart meter installation (or modify the letter to demand the meter be removed).
Energy Customer's Name
City State Zip
City State Zip
Date of letter
NOTICE OF NO CONSENT TO TRESPASS AND SURVEILLANCE, NOTICE OF LIABILITY
Dear (Energy Provider) and all agents, officers, employees, contractors and interested parties,
If you intend to install a "Smart Meter" or any activity monitoring device at the above address, you and all other parties are hereby denied consent for installation and use of all such devices on the above property. Installation and use of any activity monitoring device is hereby refused and prohibited. Informed consent is legally required for installation of any surveillance device and any device that will collect and transmit private and personal data to undisclosed and unauthorized parties for undisclosed and unauthorized purposes. Authorization for sharing of personal and private information may only be given by the originator and subject of that information. That authorization is hereby denied and refused with regard to the above property and all its occupants. "Smart Meters" and digital meters violate the law and cause endangerment to residents by the following factors:
1. They individually identify electrical devices inside the home and record when they are operated causing invasion of privacy.
2. They monitor household activity and occupancy in violation of rights and domestic security.
3. They transmit wireless signals which may be intercepted by unauthorized and unknown parties. Those signals can be used to monitor behavior and occupancy and they can be used by criminals to aid criminal activity against the occupants.
4. Data about occupant's daily habits and activities are collected, recorded and stored in permanent databases which are accessed by parties not authorized or invited to know and share that private data by those who's activities were recorded.
5. Those with access to the smart meter databases can review a permanent history of household activities complete with calendar and time-of-day metrics to gain a highly invasive and detailed view of the lives of the occupants.
6. Those databases may be shared with, or fall into the hands of criminals, blackmailers, corrupt law enforcement, private hackers of wireless transmissions, power company employees, and other unidentified parties who may act against the interests of the occupants under metered surveillance.
7. "Smart Meters" are, by definition, surveillance devices which violate Federal and State wiretapping laws by recording and storing databases of private and personal activities and behaviors without the consent or knowledge of those people who are monitored.
8. It is possible for example, with analysis of certain "Smart Meter" data, for unauthorized and distant parties to determine medical conditions, sexual activities, physical locations of persons within the home, vacancy patterns and personal information and habits of the occupants.
9. Your company has not adequately disclosed the particular recording and transmission capabilities of the smart meter, or the extent of the data that will be recorded, stored and shared, or the purposes to which the data will and will not be put.
10. Electromagnetic and Radio Frequency energy contamination from smart meters exceeds allowable safe and healthful limits for domestic environments as determined by the EPA and other scientific programs.
I forbid, refuse and deny consent of any installation and use of any monitoring, eavesdropping, and surveillance devices on my property, my place of residence and my place of occupancy. That applies to and includes "Smart Meters" and activity monitoring devices of any and all kinds. Any attempt to install any such device directed at me, other occupants, my property or residence will constitute trespass, stalking, wiretapping and unlawful surveillance and endangerment of health and safety, all prohibited and punishable by law through criminal and civil complaints. All persons, government agencies and private organizations responsible for installing or operating monitoring devices directed at or recording my activities, which I have not specifically authorized in writing, will be fully liable for a fee of $100,000.00 for any violations, intrusions, harm or negative consequences caused or made possible by those devices whether those negative consequences are provided by "law" or not.
This is legal notice. After this delivery the liabilities listed above may not be denied or avoided by parties named and implied in this notice. Civil Servant immunities and protections do not apply to the installation of smart meters due to the criminal violations they represent.
Notice to principal is notice to agent and notice to agent is notice to principal. All rights reserved.
* * * *
Alex Jones reports out of Brattleboro, Vermont?
Text with video:
Alex Jones is putting out the word for the need for independent reporters. He has a contest. Thousands can be won. This video is not an official entry. Youtube could go down at anytime. Blogger blogs which is also google who I call "Gobble". So, I love you, liveleak.
There has to be alternative independent media. Liveleak.com and other sources are key. Even if we have to make our own printing presses, let's get the word out on the street. F U international corporations and banks. You have stolen enough and taken enough blood. It is now payback time.
Alex Jones video clip, from this video clip, [full version]
Steven G. Erickson [typical post]
Lawyers can be paid thousands, tens of thousands, and maybe 100's of thousands and they still might sell you out or just plain rip you off. Telling your story, embarrassing the abusers ... priceless.
Donate another amount:
Some stories posted on Opednews.com:
Friday, March 16, 2012
US Baby Stealing Birthing Centers for the Poor?
Is America under siege because of racism and the elite's population reduction program?
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Homeland Security Massive Manhunt for Outstanding Warrants?
DHS may be involved in a massive campaign to arrest as many Americans as is possible to put them in prisons.
Friday, March 9, 2012
ABC News paints upset US Citizens as Domestic Terrorists
(2 comments) Check out the difference between two below videos. One is reality, the other is mainstream media.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Police Facebook Gang out to steal your home?
(2 comments) If you have a car, the police want to steal it. If you have a spouse or significant other, police in the US want to break up your relationship. If you have a kids, they want to take them. If you have a house, they want it. If you don't have a criminal record, they want to change that and put you in prison. If you make a police misconduct complaint, the police want you dead.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Organized Crime can Order USDOJ to shut down an FBI Investigation
Will those who obtain the below knowledge want to say STFU Israel about Iran? Will citizens want to obtain representation for their taxation after listening to the below videos? Will those who listen to the below videos want to stop the warring, spying, torture, rape, robbing, and murder that is being funded using our money and is perpetrated by our international corporate and banking owners?
Monday, March 5, 2012
US "Democide" to exceed Genocide of Past?
(1 comments) Democide definition can be found at bottom of post.
Monday, February 27, 2012
No Perceived Privacy Rights in US?
(1 comments) Slaves aren't allowed any privacy, right slave?
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Google Alerts for Arrests?
(1 comments) Google alert is an interesting tool.
Friday, February 24, 2012
Profiled for contacting elected officials?
(1 comments) How much does the US now resemble a corporate version of the former USSR?
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Press Passes for the Masses?
(5 comments) Sites like this one should be supported. If sites like this one issued press passes, it might be good for the sites, and good for citizens like me. 40 bucks might be a good figure. I have no money now, and don't have a job, but would scrape up forty dollars from somewhere to again have a press pass.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Citizen blasted for Free Speech at Public Hearing
(1 comments) Who do elected officials in the US really represent?
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Hospital Workers Prepping Children for Official Kidnapping
Who is profiting from the kidnapping of children in the US?