Saturday, December 07, 2013

A Question for James Corbett

I often listen to James Corbett, listen to his podcasts, watch his videos, and check out The Corbett Report.

I am only six minutes in on his most recent podcast. "Kitten" asks a question and has a UK accent. There are no pauses between words. There is nothing other than perfectly matched and spoken words. I first would question Corbett asking if he typed words and then answered a "sock puppet", but more likely I think he may have been duped. He may have answered a legitimate question posed by someone who wished to disguise their voice. In any event, if James Corbett thought that too, he should have let listeners know ...

-


[Click Here] for Steven G. Erickson uploaded videos and favorites.

My other blog:
http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/

stevengerickson At yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter