Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Microsoft, PCs, and the Constant Annoying Updates

I would really like to punch someone in the face and not stop ...

I am so sick of the constant updates that PCs do. I hate Bill Gates even though he may not be associated with Microsoft anymore. I hate that Microsoft bought Skype so that corporate organized crime, bankers, and the NSA can better protect the elite criminals from us with their total spying.

My peeve today is that I shot video in Florida with my high definition camera. In the middle of watching video clips, the video viewer I was watching refused to play more video and needs to be updated.

I am so fucking sick of this bullshit.

If I need to shut down quick and go somewhere, the system wants me to wait a half hour while it shuts down while updating. The same thing happens when I am in a rush to get some work done, the system wants me to wait a half hour while it updates while I was already supposed to be online retrieving phone numbers to call.

My word type document programs and my video editing software can just get jacked because I am online. It might be because I post [stuff like this]. 

I am sick of having to give my phone number to be able to email or blog. This is the new internet license to be on. It can be shut off and denied at anytime.

I would like to punch someone in the face and not stop ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog on LL. Like it.

Mon Apr 07, 10:49:00 PM 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter