Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Al Franken calls out Bill O'Reilly on being a lying liar

I am not a fan of Bill O'Reilly or Al Franken. I hate conservatives, liberals, Democrats, and Republicans equally. They suck, and they have sold out to the international banker and corporate organized crime cartel which has us all under stealth occupation. 

I didn't think Al Franken was even remotely funny back in his SNL, NBC Saturday Night Live days ... or maybe he was a little funny.

But, I laughed more at the below video in its first run through, more so, than I can remember laughing at a SNL skit. The below is some funny stuff. 

[My video uploads and favorites]

[Stark Raving Viking blog]




Al Franken schools Bill O'Reilly on the difference between a Peabody Award and Polk Award



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter