Monday, December 24, 2007

Prison for evicting Prostitutes?

Well, it seems to be the case in Connecticut.



Supreme Court Justice William J. Sullivan told elected official, Minnie Gonzales, that he'd be a prostitute if he were in the situation of many downtown Connecticut women at a hearing regarding his judicial misconduct and shenanigans.

I used to own these properties [video]. I went from owning $500,000 in real estate and having a small business built up over 2 decades to being homeless [video] and had to start living like a hermit in the woods and creatively had to work my way out.

Sometimes collecting cans and bottles in the aftermath of a teen drinking party in the woods paid for food. [This post] goes into more detail, names names, and should embarrass the majority of good police officers in Connecticut that fear the wrath of the bad ones.

Prostitutes Robin Pelc, Vicky Tamaro (Tomaro ?), and Lana Thompson cost me $2000 or more combined as I had to pay for their lodging, electricity, and heat. My reward is that they would throw trash out windows at me, annoy paying tenants, and call police on me for being in "their yard"! Robin Pelc even threw out dead cats she failed to feed in the trashcans. The quality of life for me and other working homeowners was very low downtown in Stafford Springs, Connecticut. Police and the courts seemed to support prostitutes, drug dealers, and other criminals before downtown property investors and small business owners who lacked inside connections.



Donald L. Christmas of the Thompsonville section of Enfield, CT, bought an adjacent property to evict the prostitute mother of two younger prostitutes, including 14 year old, "Cheyenne", the girlfriend of an Enfield Police Officer. Donny was attacked on his property by the 14 year old prostitute and only Donny faced a year in prison, no deals [video].

The current owner of 3 and 5 Church St., Stafford Springs, CT, Peter J. Coukos, is known to be an alcoholic, abuser of prescription and illegal drugs including crack cocaine, a frequenter of prostitutes, road rager smashing into minority women in cars over miles of road while drunk, and allegedly was offered help in obtaining a pistol permit by Trooper Mulcahey and Officer Frank Prochaska to terrorize me out of Connecticut. I'm not sure about Coukos' middle initial. He left a voicemail message threatening to kill my then 14 year old daughter. I played the message to Officer Prochask and Connecticut State Police Officer Mulcahey, and they told me only I would be arrested if I pursued charges against Coukos. Coukos then attacked me outside my home, slapping me in the back of the head, punching me in the back telling he wanted my daughter to give him a "blow job". If I fought back, I would again be arrested for defending myself.

Peter Coukos has offered money, $2500, for an international trip to be arranged where he could have sex with children as young as 6! Pedophiles should be targets of police, not those that propose laws to PROTECT children and that make teetering kids go good to elected officials.

Your tax dollars were used to put me under 24 hour surveillance, to rig my "trial", and to house me in prison ruining my life forever.

So, should your tax dollars be used to further prostitution and bolster and improve the lives of those that wish to live as pedophiles?

[click here] for all of my videos.

My email:
stevengerickson@yahoo.com

Attn. blog administrator,
this post is to be used as evidence to be passed on to state and/or federal investigators. Please do not remove. I'd be willing to take a lie detector test regarding any of the contents of this post if Coukos, Prochaska, and/or Mulcahey mentioned above also take it regarding the allegations in this post.

[click here] for:

Are U.S. Courts still racist, but now just a little more slick about it?



* * * *

[click here] for:

Are there unnamed factions in the US, similar to the KKK?

A past www.freespeech.com post:




* * * *

This blogger's contact info:

Steven G. Erickson
972 Putney Rd # 156
Brattleboro, VT 05301

stevengerickson@yahoo.com

[click here] for blogger's fair use of copyrighted materials, notice.

[click here] for Connecticut's "Wall of Shame" with pictures.

[click here] for:

Fucking and Sucking out of not being prosecuted?



[click here] for:



3 Eggs, Toast, Homefries $2.50


[click here] for my letter to the Washington, D.C., FBI

[click here] for my October 2, 2003, letter to Connecticut Governor John G. Rowland
(www.freespeech.com links in post no longer go to posts intended)

[click here] for my open letter to Rowland for his first day of Federal Prison, serving time for corruption and bribes. [more on this theme]

[click here] for Faces from a Police State, Connecticut. Police Misconduct is a Connecticut art form.

[click here] Is there still "Gay Bashing" going on in the ranks of the Connecticut State Police?

[click here] for my open letter to Connecticut State Police Commissioner John A. Danaher III

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter