Thursday, December 12, 2013

Teen kills 4 and gets more probation

I left the below as a comment to [this post]:

Verdicts aren't fair. Court cases are often decided before they are even held. Court staff put extra papers in your court file that the judge sees. It can be a newspaper clipping. It can be a complaint you made against a lawyer, judge, official, or police officer. That tells the judge to throw the book at you. 

Important people get off. In Connecticut, white male police officers who shoot blacks in the back, or stand on their backs and shoot next to their foot are either let off, or the case is purposely botched so the officer skates on appeal, to then sue the State for wrongful prosecution and damages. 

It pays for White officers to murder Blacks in Connecticut. Forensics and Connecticut State Police Officers who would stage dead African American bodies in humiliating poses, put chicken bones, and watermelon rinds around bodies, take pictures, and place racist captions underneath and email each other weren't punished. 

A felon on probation who raped a 3 year old got no prison. A probation officer who raped the mentally retarded boys and girls, women, and others 100's of times was not given prison and still got his pension. 

I, with no record got a year in prison for resisting being mugged on my own property. The violent druggie felon who attacked me had a knife. I fought off his beating and kept from being stabbed and ended his attack on me in my dark driveway in Stafford Springs Connecticut using pepper spray. The druggie felon told my tenants he was going to kill me for weeks and had left death threats on my voice mail. The felon was stalking me for weeks. 

I had been [trying to remove Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan] for years of bad behavior in civil cases and small claims cases, sentenced me to a year in prison "for overreacting to being robbed". 

The felon who attacked me was not even arrested and Connecticut State Police had refused to protect and serve me because they told me that I did not know the right people. You need to know the right people to have rental, commercial property, key real estate, or any sort of small business in Connecticut. I didn't know that, so I lost my family, my home, my contracting business, my rental properties fixed up from a boarded up condition, and the sum total of my life's work. America is now injustice (for all). 

Word search Steven G. Erickson

stevengerickson AT Yahoo.com

Steven G. Erickson's video upload channel [click here]

My lying lawyer, Michael H. Agranoff, told me he purposely threw my case because he had an improper relationship with an underage client and owed Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan a favor. It didn't stop Agranoff from sending me a bill for over $17,000. Agranoff has allegedly been trying to hire computer hackers to take down the posts I wrote about him as I have been contacted by hackers that said Agranoff is too much of a sleazebag to work for. [Post on Attorney Michael H. Agranoff]

Pictures, video, more contact information:

http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2013/10/telling-children-committee-elected.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter