Thursday, January 10, 2013

9/11 Government Hoax predicted by Reporter beforehand?

I have not been able to verify any of the below. Will viewers let me know if the below can be debunked by commenting to this post, or emailing me at stevengerickson AT yahoo.com?



9/11 predicted by Bill Cooper June 28th 2001. Warns of gun confiscation.

9/11 predicted by Bill Cooper June 28th 2001 before he was killed November 5th 2001 by Apache County Sheriffs serving an arrest warrant.


* * * *

I post real stories of judicial abuse and police brutality, especially regarding the State of Connecticut, [here]. I post reasons that I think the Sandy Hook, Newtown, Connecticut, schoolyard shooting was at least partially contrived [here]. I ask Connnecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy if abuse within the police state is okay with him [here]. Steven G. Erickson's Opednews.com writing can be [found here].

* * * *

Corruption in the U.S. Government

FORMER CIA OFFICER ROBERT STEELE ON US GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter