Thursday, December 12, 2013

Do you think Police State Domestic Spying makes you Safer?

Text with video below:

I was aware of police in Stafford Springs, Connecticut, and federal agencies wholesale tapping phones and trolling your internet use prior to 9/11. I knew surveillance cameras and microphones were being strung from poles. The domestic spying was not to make us safer, it was for taking inventory, revenue collection, property confiscation, ruining the self-employed, and in wrecking outspoken people who would be leaders and who inform others about the rise of the US Police State. Police, lawyers, riggers of the courts, the system, prostitutes, vandals, drug dealers, and thieves all have a common host to parasite off of.

Police were looking to identify legal gun owners prior to 9/11 for door to door gun confiscation post 9/11. I know, I was asked to help police and work them. I refused to break laws for police and then got "mouthy" about being asked. It didn't work out well for me.

I wrote letters to the editor that got printed in newspapers, [informed elected officials and the FBI]. A crackhead alcoholic police informant was given dibs on my rental properties and help getting a pistol permit to assault me and help police terrorize me out of the State of Connecticut. How much did that cost you the taxpayer?

I got prison resisting being mugged by a police informant on my own property at the same time an actual criminal on probation raped a 3 year old and was not given prison. So, prison sentences are not about making you safer. It is about retaliation and protecting the integrity of the system.

Do you want to pay $40,000 or so in tax dollars to make the elite in the international corporate organized crime and banker cartel feel safer? Take the poll.

Links to my story are found [here] and [here].

[More videos on Steven G. Erickson's channel] My email: stevengerickson AT yahoo.com





The Official Abuse of Steven G. Erickson in a nutshell:

Click the docs in this one to make bigger:
http://thegetjusticecoalition.blogspot.com/2013/10/telling-children-committee-elected.html

Actual text of complaints against officers and to FBI:
http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2006/11/attn-fbi-and-ct-state-senator-tony.html

Sworn to complaint, a pdf, against Judge Jonathan J. Kaplan with docket number for my case:
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2010/JUDdata/Tmy/2010HJ-00055-R000217-Steven%20G.%20Erickson%20re%20Judge%20Kaplan-TMY.PDF

Chris Kennedy under oath at a Judicial Hearing about Judge Kaplan being okay with a criminal raping a 3 year old but not okay with the self-employed or those who complain about public corruption, judicial misconduct, and police brutality:
http://judicialmisconduct.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-lasting-abuse-of-judge-jonathan-j.html

Formal complaint lodged against my former Attorney Michael H. Agranoff to the CT Atty Gen.:
http://thesrv.blogspot.com/2006/12/letter-complaining-to-ct-atty-gen.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counter